We have a rich history of haptic interaction research. We have been applying our expertise to novel mid-air interfaces, including input techniques, like gestures, and output techniques, like ultrasound haptics and levitating objects.
- Levitate: interaction with mid-air levitating particles
- Interactive light feedback for gestures
- Remote haptics and mid-air gestures
- Ultrasound haptic feedback
- Around-device interaction
We have recently collaborated with Ultrahaptics on a number of mid-air haptic projects and on the Levitate project. Nokia funded research into mid-air haptic interactions and haptic feedback for gestures.