Next week we’re going to swap the dreary Scottish weather for the warmth of San Jose, California, to attend CHI 2016. We’ll be there presenting two full papers, three late-breaking work posters and a workshop paper. Look out for the Glasgow Interactive Systems Group logo and come and say hi! We look forward to seeing you there!
Papers at CHI ’16
- Do That, There: An Interaction Technique for Addressing In-Air Gesture Systems. Euan Freeman, Stephen Brewster, and Vuokko Lantz. (full paper)
- Hot Under the Collar: Mapping Thermal Feedback to Dimensional Models of Emotion. Graham Wilson, Dobromir Dobrev, and Stephen Brewster. (full paper)
- Using Sound to Help Visually Impaired Children Play Independently. Euan Freeman and Stephen Brewster. (late-breaking work)
- Evaluating Haptic Feedback on a Steering Wheel in a Simulated Driving Scenario. Gozel Shakeri, Stephen Brewster, John Williamson, and Alex Ng. (late-breaking work)
- Mapping Abstract Visual Feedback to a Dimensional Model of Emotion. Graham Wilson, Pietro Romeo, and Stephen Brewster. (late-breaking work)
- Towards Mid-Air Haptic Widgets. Euan Freeman, Dong-Bach Vo, Graham Wilson, Gozel Shakeri, and Stephen Brewster. (workshop paper)