- 28/9/17 SICSA DemoFest
- 15/5/17 Book Chapter on Multimodal Feedback
- 3/2/17 CHI 2017 30s Preview Videos
- 3/2/17 ABBI Project Completed
- 26/1/17 PhD Opportunity on the Levitate Project
- 10/1/17 CHI 2017 Papers
- 9/1/17 Introducing Levitate
- 6/1/17 Two new PhD students
- 4/10/16 ICMI and NordiCHI
- 12/7/16 PhD opportunity in MIG
Who are we?
We are the Multimodal Interaction Group, led by Professor Stephen Brewster. We are part of the Glasgow Interactive Systems Section at the University of Glasgow. Read on for more information about our research into multimodal human-computer interaction. Our research covers audio and haptic feedback, gesture and pressure input, accessibility, mobility, in-car and in-home interfaces, and novel interaction techniques.